Welcome to Muir Beach.
I was so happy to take Kayla here so she can experience the Pacific Ocean for the first time :) It was also a beautiful place to hang out for a bit. I found out the hard way that the sand was extremely hot! I had taken off my flip flops so that I wouldn't flick sand everywhere and a few steps later... my feet start burning. I think, Ow that's hot, but kept going thinking I could make it. Nope. It got hotter and hotter with every step until I couldn't stand it. I began running and mom yells throw down your sweater! Duh.... she's genius. I tossed my shirt down to rest on and here comes Kayla haha. I waited for my feet to cool off before I booked it to the shoreline to cool off. On the way out, I decided I didn't want to do that again and took off running before I had the chance to burn my feet. I'm sure people were laughing at us, but ... it was HOT! lol
Coolest dog ever. It was playing soccer with them! How funny! He'd actually get the ball every now and then and go running off with it in his mouth lol My dog can't even grasp the concept of Fetch. Talent.
After we ran back to the car, mom spotted this fuzzy little guy hitching a ride!
San Quintin. The Prison that took over for Alcatraz.
Starting the drive home and already he's passed out haha
Over the Bay bridge... Mom's out too!
Soon after, so were Jake and Kayla! Welcome back to NV!
Yesterday, Zach picked me up and we were able to enjoy a little time together before he had to go to work then I spent the rest of my day unpacking, sorting clothes to start some laundry, hanging up the new clothes from our trip to the Mall of America, and lounging around. Today's back to work for me and so far not doing so well. Lots to accomplish and lots of errands to run in order to accomplish the tasks. Still having made it too far... better get to! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment