Friday, September 9, 2011

Backyard BBQ.

There's been a very long delay in getting these photos posted, but fear not for there are finally here. I only have our car ride home left to post. Then I can finally get on to all the AWESOME photos from my trip with Kayla in Chicago and my little family vacacation in St. Paul. I've been so excited to share these with you. I hope you enjoy my goofy family :)
Kayla was my test subject before the Gym Nv Team shoot... what a silly girl! Love her.
My FAVORITE photo pretty much ever. SO funny! This photo really does say a 1,000 words.

Kaylala was being quite the model and when she did this, we all laughed. Reminded us of Alcatraz so I attempted to make it similar to those inmate photos... not so tough. Guess I shouldn't have had the sky background hahaha

Here was the original shot. Too funny.

These too are such a crack up! Love me some Jake and  Kayla.

Finally got my chance to photograph Jake's NCAA rings from last year. While I was busy taking photos, Kayla was sunbathing and Jake was playing ping pong with dad.

I believe that dad lost every game... Jake's good lol
Check out these rings! They are HUGE!
Love the fist shots.

So tough. lol
Some of Jake's favorites.
Cute little bird!

Time to capture Kayla's rings!


Such a wonderful lady!

Show 'em who's boss girl!

I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos from our little family BBQ. They've updated my blogging end, so I'm still getting used to it's new format, but so far I'm loving the new uploading option :) Making it easier for me to upload pictures, meaning you may be getting imagery over load here soon haha Hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend! So many exciting things are about to happen so stay tuned!
Love you!

No comments: