Sunday, September 11, 2011

Utah to Colorado.

YAHOO! Last post from our Nevada trip back in June. We stopped in Logan, UT to say hi to some of Zach's family (Thanks for the delicious dinner) and then hit the sack. We found a hotel that not only accepted the dog, but Zach's AAA saving us a little money on the way! The next morning, I really wanted to stop by a very special place. A place that has been in Zach's family and where we had surprised his grandpa a few years ago. It is a great memory and never knowing what will happen, I wanted to photograph it. So, we stopped by the house and hung out for a little bit taking photos to capture those memories before the house is gone. We then jumped in the car and continued our drive back to Colorado.

Unloading the car.

Welcome to room 107.

Nice room!

Always come home with more ... At least mom's house is getting decluttered.


The front of the house.
 

Backyard. Love it.


The little details that will remind me forever of this place. What a gardener he was.

How the house made me feel, so dream like and always a blessing.

The front door where I will never forget his face when he opened the door to me and Zach. Surprise!

Getting one last look before heading to Colorado.
Back in the car and just got out of Logan Canyon. Such a beautiful drive.




Bear Lake!

Random construction... loving the red light.

After seriously ... 5 minutes at the stinkin red light, we were on the road again and look what we were lucky enough to follow. Yeah, everyone knows how much I love clowns and I was lucky enough to follow this guy for ugh far TOO long! But it was a great photo hahah

Passed the clown and found more circus trucks... this one has swings and slides and all kinds of rides! (lol didn't mean that to rhyme baahaha)


Wyoming is our least favorite state so in order to pass the time, we always have a little competition. An antelope counting contest... I usually win hahah :) 

The city is in sight! Getting closer.

Yes... time to start editing images from Chicago! I can't wait to show you. It was such an amazing city and thanks to Kayla, I got to see some really great things! Stay tuned! In memory of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, I scrolled through all the images taken last year while we were in NY. So sad and can't imagine what the skyline looked like with the Twin Towers. Unreal. Remembering all those effected. Check out the images if you missed it the blog post.
New York 2010

Chicago and St. Paul... here we come! 

No comments: