Yes. Finally I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel... just one blog post after this and the June trip will be completed. We haven't had much going on here so nothing really to post. Zach does have today off, so we're getting ready to head out of the house and enjoy the day. What are your plans? Tomorrow I have another Senior session, then I'll edit edit edit, put in an order, and start planning my trip home. I'll be in town for a few days then off to Tokyo we go. I'm actually getting really excited. I was pretty nervous, but now that I've heard back from OU and might get the opportunity to photograph I'm beyond excited. Hoping I get a media pass to go on the floor. Regardless, I'll keep you posted. Anyways, back to this post... These are images from the morning we left Nevada and headed to Utah to stay the night. Check it.
 |
| This is how I pass the time while Zach drives... making neck warmers, scarves, beanies, etc. |
 |
| We stopped at state line... This is looking back into Nevada. Goodbye. |
 |
| Looking ahead into Utah. Colorado, we're one state closer. |
 |
| We decided since this road was pretty much abandoned, it was a great chance to get out, walk the dog around, and stretch our legs (literally). Welcome to Utah. |
 |
| Took Zach and myself a few tries to get a good wolf jump out of me... but I got it finally and when I did, Zach decided he was going to try. I am surprised the image is in focus. I was laughing SO hard. Probably wasn't very nice of me since he did pull a muscle hahahahaha |
Great trip. Stay tuned... tomorrow will be the second half of our drive home and then... some really great things are coming :) Love you all. Have a fun and safe weekend! Enjoy the lovely weather. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment