I was going through my cell phone images and found these from Chicago. Remember, I wasn't supposed to be using my camera on the train, but I did manage to get a few photos on my phone... not every good ones, but oh well.
 |
| Just made it into Chicago... waiting for Kayla to pick me up! |
 |
| Yup... I flew Southwest. |
 |
| Oops. Crank your next around and see the Midway Sign. |
 |
| From the 103 floor of the Sears Tower. I took a few photos of places we went so that I can text it to my parents and Zach. Got to show them all our adventures :) |
 |
| Train pics! It's a double decker. |
 |
| Single seats all upstairs. |
 |
| Waiting for the little conductor guy to check our tickets. |
 |
| Kayla got an important call... |
 |
| The sideways seats we sat in. Pretty awesome lol |
 |
| Funny coloring, but this is the track that Jake and Kayla went to a while back... the horse racing track. Pretty neat. |
 |
| Us stepping off the train. |
There ya go. A few quick little snapshots from our train ride. I also have been cleaning on my computer and found some images of the garden... My new little friend. Just kidding he was gross, but funny to watch. I think grass would have been the easier route.
 |
| Climbing up the rock... |
 |
| over the rock... |
 |
| and down the rock lol |
 |
| Scared me this little guy... I was walking out the door to let the dog out and almost stepped on him. |
 |
| I came back in to find that Treat knocked over my laundry hamper and was curled up in my newly washed sheets. Thanks cat. |
 |
| But look how cute?! |
 |
| I picked up the basket and what does the cat do? Jumps back on it... Thanks again! Treat Zach and Butters stretching... |
 |
| Then we decided it was time for lunch at one of my favorite places... Freddy's. BEST steak burger ever! |
More recent images from our garden on (9/8)
 |
| I don't think either one is going to produce anything :( Poor pumpkin plant is struggling, but the watermelon sure grew while I was gone. |
 |
| Carrots going a bit nuts... I think it's time to pull some. What do you think? |
 |
| Aww my baby cucumbers are finally growing now that we pulled Zach's radishes. |
Zach come home with desert tonight! A box of these broke at his work and they were able to take some so he brought home a whole pie. YUM! Best dessert I've had in quite a while!!
 |
| Delicious. |
A few days ago, we were sitting out back when we decided to finally pull a few carrots. I went for the one with the biggest stem and was sadly disappointed when I pulled it out.
 |
| Cute baby carrot. |
 |
| It'll take about 10 of these to even steam enough veggies for one. Sheesh. At least we grew a little something. Next year... we will do better. |
Well, I have a few other items to catch you up on, but that's enough for today. I've got some more work to do ... only one more week until I leave. So much to do! I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday. GO COWBOYS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment