Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gotta Love the Simple Things.

Yesterday was dedicated to "the Roomies." We headed out for lunch and after eating we headed of to 3 stores (1 of our choice) in the surrounding area. I chose Target for a new board game and decided we don't have roomie night enough and I love board games. So, after quite some time in the little kid isle reminiscing about the good ole days we found the board games. I chose to buy the NEW and improved monopoly game. It now has new game pieces as well as debit cards to swipe vs. money... we all thought this look fun! lol So I bought it and off to the next store we went. Zach chose Famous Footware to get new shoes since his work shoes smell like a dead body hahah We wondered in there, tried on shoes, and he finally decided on a nice black and white pair. Then came Jamie's pick... Petsmart! Random I know, but thats kinda how we work here haha Anyways, we were in there for FAR too long I'm sure. We came out empty handed however...

The roomies then headed home, unpacked, had a potty break, lounged for a bit, then headed off to the outdoor mall ... Southlands. That was fun I suppose lol we really just walked around, but I did however enjoy World Market. I've been searching for a picnic basket and a tea set. For some reason I've been really wanting one and well... I found one :) below is a picture. The cups are awesome because they're in almost every color!! This morning/afternoon consisted of me sitting on the porch either reading or chatting with Zach who did not drink any of the tea. I haven't been up to much since then... lol and tomorrow I plan to do the same. Tea time... it's lovely! Just wish I had my momma or other friends to sit and enjoy it will me. Hope you all are enjoying your evening and I'll post more photos of the tea time later... they've gotta be developed and scanned.

Love you!

Here we are playing the new Monopoly that took about 4 hours to finish... I finally threw in the cards after endless hours of sitting and the losing and coming back attempts.

And here's the lovely new tea set that I absolutely love!!

No comments: