Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coming to and end.

Another quarter is coming to an end with only 2 weeks left and a couple final projects. I've felt this was a great quarter and has led me to have much more self confidence in my own work. I've slowly but surely gotten my own business up and running. Not much business, but enough that's got me pumped and anxious for school to end and that all to begin. However, I'm enjoying school minus the constant stress and early morning haha Anyways... I'll be home on June 30th :) Until then I'll leave you with a bit of an update of whats happened in this household the last week or so. Enjoy!

As far as I can remember it started last Friday. It consisted of Zach and I running a LOT of errands one of which included getting wood. Zach has decided that if his dad can do it so can he and off he's gone on building us those really amazing beach chairs. Saturday after some hours... we've managed to finish the first one :) I was in charge of sanding and cleaning up as Zach did the real dirty work. (He's nearly done with the foot stool woo!) I then had to leave for a brief moment to go shoot a family portrait of Erin, who I work with. She's got a crazy and very loveably family that was a pleasure (and quite a handful) to photograph. This was for a school assignment of a "large group." I'm also going to post the wonderful photos of Scott and Susan (Zach's parents) from our trip to Utah. This is possibly the only photograph of them together since they're wedding photo... Other than that, Zach starts his new job on Sunday (YAHOO) and as for me...Photography! I love it <3 This weekend we're full of yet more errands (they never end) and trying to find time for ourselves. We're planning on buying Wii fit tomorrow and hopefully enjoy some in house exercise since the weather still proceeds to rain everyday and then a nice relaxing movie night. Gotta love the red boxes and Netflix. :) *Sigh* and now it's time for a nice 10 or so hours of sleep... something that I lack during the week. Goodnight to you all and I hope that you're all doing well. Can't wait to see you... Oh and ... HAPPY GRADUATION to my little brother who I love so much and to my cousin Jayme who's made us all so proud!! They've both got such bright futures ahead and I'm only so lucky as to be apart of that. Life is good!!

These pictures are my favorite and show just how entertaining this family is!



These images are sepiaesque toned...meaning they're sepia toned, but it also allows the color to come through as you can see. I love this toning... and Thank you to the both of you for allowing us to photograph you without too much of a hassel ;)



I'm pleased to have been able to experience everything here in Denver and I just wanted to thank you all for you love and support. It means the world to me!

MUAH!

No comments: