This is 2 of the 3 portrait sessions for my final in portraiture. She's my friend Chelsea and we've had so much fun this last week on these shoots. The one in the studio with the suitcases has been by far one of the funnest shoots ever! I also learned a cool trick... check it all out!! (the final 3 images will be posted in a sparate blog to come as soon as this next week is over! Yay one week left...)
Outdoor portraits



Studio portraits




Here's the new trick...I've learned to take the same white background and gel it to get different colors depending on the color of the gel I pick :)
I love the purple!
Well, I'm getting back to editing proofs from a shoot today. I've also been asked to go on a interview to shoot a fashion show for a Eco Friendly fashion company. I'll let you know more when I find out. Keep checking back, it's a busy week full of new photos and I'll be posting them frequently this week. Love you all and I'll be home on the 30th!!
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment