Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One of a kind shoots...

Sunday I sat in my room waiting for 4 pm to roll around so that I could go out and shoot for my advertising final. Well guess what?! Another severe thunderstorm with tornado warnings ... yay lucky us! for the stinking 8th day in a ROW!!! Ugh...I've never seen so much rain. Well, after it all passes we head out to shoot. We were just getting started on the shoot when it turned pitch black. We hurried quick to at least get a few good shots when it starts pouring rain and we packed up and starting walking back. Well then it gets better... it rains harder and lightining hits SUPER close and the crack was immediate and scared us all! From there we went running back a 1/2 mile or so back to the car and by then ... it cleared up. Just my luck ahaha ugh denver is crazy. At least we had a pretty view on the drive home! :)

I'm almost done with school... 2 more days! And with that I've got to go finish typing my final essay and a couple projects. I'll write more when I'm finally off for the summer! Love you all and see you soon!!

<3

No comments: