Hello there.
For starters, I can't believe that I'm registering yet again for another quarter! Ugh, how time is flying!! I was also made aware of the fact that I have roughly 6 quarters left! AHHH scary... granite when you think about it that's a year and a half, but boy oh boy we all know how fast that flies! The series on Zach is coming along nicely :) I had to go up to the school today to show the teacher the progress I've been making for last weeks assignment and again she likes it. It's been a fun and interesting project. I'm really enjoying the camera, process, and the knowledge I'm gaining not only about Zach, but of the ways to capture a personality. I'm hoping to keep exploring this area of portraiture until I can finally discover the "style" locked inside of this artist lol I'm also excited about our trip coming up. Zach and I are headed off to Utah this Thursday-Sunday for a little family time... it's his grandpa's birthday. Plus, it's a chance to practice capturing other personalities, time, and place.
I'm pretty excited for everything going on in our lives Here In Denver however, today was a very LOOOONG day. It consisted of running lots of errands and cleaning in order to get ready for our travels. Tomorrow will also include more errands and getting the car up to par for the long road ahead. That also excites me... the open road. It'll nice to just get out and drive. Zach and I actually did that on Saturday. We jumped in his truck and just drove off into the country side and after hitting a dead end (saddened because we had hopes of hitting the mountains rather than ranches however the green was beautiful), we turned around and headed home. Luckily, we were able to see at least one antalope. Maybe on our next drive we'll be able to see more wildlife!
The dryer is calling buzzing so off I go to finish the laundry. I hope you all are enjoying the wonderful weather (lets hope it lasts) and have a great week! Love you all!!
Jessi
No comments:
Post a Comment