Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Weekend.

Friday night Jamie and I drove up to the University of Colorado Boulder for a Runway show that we were hired to photograph. We arrived at 4:30 in order to do a private shoot for one of the designers and then at 6:30 we began set up for the show. After several complications we were settled and the show began. Over all it went pretty well and I'm happy with my results. :)

Private Shoot.



Runway show.



The image above has got to be my favorite image out of the whole show!
Anyways, that went well then Saturday I worked an hour in the morning and a Parent's Night Out which was fun. We played games, ate pizza, and watched Bedtime Stories. I then came home and caught up with the boys on their fishing trip... there were some entertaining stories.

Today called for two more shoots. One was a couples and the other a headshot. Both are for an assignment and lets just say the headshot one didn't go so well, so I'll be attempting that one again. Other than that... The couples went well :) Here are some of my favorites.

I tested the location and lighting on the boys first of course... lol



This one makes me laugh ...
Here's Matt and Chelsea.




And the squirrel that kept trying to get in their photos lol

The end.

No comments: