1. Split Lighting (it splits down the middle of his face leaving one side bright and the other in shadow).


2. Rembrant lighting (give a small triangle where the nose shadow and cheek shadow merge) - Short. It's short because the light source is away from the camera therefore leaving the shadow on the right side of his face.
Rembrant lighting again, but broad. It's broad because the light is on the side of the face as the camera. It then gets rid of the harsh shadow.
3. Loop Lighting (leaves a small shadow from the nose slightly to one side... in this photo the shadow falls to the right).
4. Butterfly lighting (the nose shadow falls directly beneath the nose)
That's all folks! Thanks for reading guys and I hope that you're all enjoying life! I know I am ;)Also, if you haven't checked out the series I'm doing on Zach please log onto this website www.zachtarbet.photoherald.com (the password is zach). Check back soon because everyweek there will be more photos of the series. The teacher said in critique today that this series has a lot of potential so I hope I can live up to that!
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment