Well guys, Yesterday was my "1st day back to school." And yes, this time I really had class thank goodness. I only had one class however, it was very interesting and I'm very excited for this one. It's Photographic Design and the homework for the first day was to type a paragraph on the subject we'd like to shoot all quarter (It's basically a intermediate portfolio class). I chose to shoot portraits with my new camera... the Mamiya RZ67 Pro II. However, I'm creating a lot more work for myself because its not a digital camera so I'm shooting film, developing it, and scanning it in to get my prints. I'm a bit stressed to get all of this done in one week. I have contact sheets and 4 prints all due next week.
Zach and I talked about it and I've realized that I get stressed when it comes to this because I one...over think it and two... think I'm not good enough, and yet I've made it this far with good grades and I know I'm good. I just need to keep believing and doing my best and I know I'll make it in this industry.
So, other than that... yesterday when I got home from school we went over to Aurora Resevoior and attempted to catch fish... again it was a sad day. No fish. Lame, but oh well. We enjoyed it for what it was worth and I got some interesting portraits I hope. That's it for now I've got to get ready for work and finish up some homework. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment