Spring break wasn't exactly what you would think. It's snowed probably 4 times in the last week and a half and for the last 3 or so days, it's been in the twenties! What the heck!! The best thing about my break though was the fact that my mom was able to finally come visit me! It was amazing, but WAY too short of a visit. We shopped, hung out, and best part is we painted and re-decorated my room! Yay! It's gorgeous ... I'm in love with it.
I'll post up some photos by this weekend. I'll also have the rest of my images uploaded for the Nevadaville blog as well. :)
I start school tomorrow and I'm excited...I'm beginning to run out of things to keep myself busy without anyone home at nights. Jamie's in Reno visiting for his birthday and Zach's at work. So... That leaves me to clean, laundry, shower, watch tv and just plain nothing. I'll keep you guys updated on my first day back to school. Yay for first classes that begin at 12:30! WOOOO no wakin up early haha
Have a great night guys love you all!
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment