Today was supposed to be my first day back to school however, it wasn't. I was very very upset lol just ask my mom. I drove about 40 minutes to get there to find that our parking lot (consists of 100 spots for students ugh...) was full and so I missed out on the $5 parking and drove across the street to the $7 parking to find not one spot open either! So, I was left to drive back to the school to the parking lot behind the school where it's $10 for the day!!! LAME!
Well, it gets better. I head up to class and wait for a half hour to find out that no one showed up. I figure I'm in the wrong room or something. I head to my advisor to ask him if there was a room change or if I even had the right room. He said, " That class doesn't start til May 16th." I was like what?! I proceeded to say that he told me it was only the FIRST 5 1/2 weeks of the quarter, but no he said he never said that... Uh huh right... Why else would I show up for no reason?! I don't love school that much hahah
he then gets in the elevator and leaves. I'm like rude... I wait for the next elevator all the while anger is still building... so needless to say when I walked past him in the cafe ... He knew I was more than UPSET with this little "misunderstanding"
I then stomped out back to my car that I paid $10 for the whole 45 minutes I was there and drove home only to complain to a few more people on the way hahah
Lovely.
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment