After last weeks hit in portraiture, I was somewhat in a panic to come back with another amazing hit to be back on top. We were assigned an open assignment and the only requirements were beautiful light, tell a story, 1 8x10, and an edited contact sheet with 20-40 prints on it... so I did some shots of Zach with the same window light I did with Jamie since I knew she liked that and I made sure he was in his hunting gear so it would show a story. Another piece I'll be doing is him in his gear at the park (that will be shot tomorrow) then him shooting his gun and more natural lighting portraits with him with goggles and all of that in the shooting range (again that will be shot tomorrow). I'm hoping that this will be enough to bring me to the top of the class again. Wish me luck! But for now here are some shots from today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment