Today began just a wee bit rough, but once I got on location and was on my shoot I felt much better! Thank goodness for great people, laughs, and photo shoots. I photographed Brittany and her boyfriend, Nate. It was for an assignment Family/Couple that is due next weekend. I'm also photographing another couple and family this weekend to get a wide variety of images to turn in... I also have a dancer and 2 gymnasts :) I'll be busy busy lol And later tonight I'm going to shoot some more flowers for the deck of cards I'm working on. I'll be sure to post that as soon as that set is done. Better get going, I've got a lot of things to do ... only 6 more weeks of classes (and one of those is break for thanksgiving woo hoo)!!
I love you all and hope all is well.
P.s Jayme and I web chatted last night and it was fabulous :) oh how I've missed her! Anywho, keep checking back this is a weekend of non stop blogging! XoXo
I've bought a longer version now that I know i love this program. For $30 a year I get as many images as the song will hold... here's what Brittany and Nate's turned into when I redid it with the longer version...
No comments:
Post a Comment