Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Fever.

It's been snowing here quite frequently now and I've got serious Christmas Fever. It's bad. The only bad thing about it is... It's freezing outside. During the day its in the twenties and at night it's dropping into the teens. Not fun! Other than that, it's beautiful :) The weekend went pretty well minus a slight bump in the photoshoot lol I have yet to edit the images (they will get edited in the next two days as they are due by Wed). I have been busy with a few other projects and finger painting a canvas that is 16x40. It's pretty amazing so far lol Lets see... the boys are doing well. They're getting ready to finish up school here in a few weeks (lucky them) and we're all ready for Thanksgiving. We're going to have a very full house. My mom, dad, and brother are all meeting up here in Denver :) Woo it's going to be a blast! They're arriving the day of Thanksgiving (so lets hope the boys don't burn the house down or the turkey while I go pick up the family) haha...

anyways, I supposed I should get going now. I've got a bunch of work to do before I get to go on break. Love you all and I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday.

XoXo

No comments: