This was last weeks shoot for my beg. portfolio class. I'm really excited at how this is forming into a book and very proud of the work. I know I still have a long way to go and a LOT of things to learn, but I am truly happy doing photographing athletes! I'm also adding in competitive, and editorial shots along with the studio work. Should be a great thing :) I'm able to use a few of the images from London which is exciting and I'm also trying to work with a few other athletes, but it never seems there is enough time. Other than that, my portraiture class is going very well too and my business has had quite a few successful sales this month. Lets hope that I can keep that ball rollin.
Over break I've got a pretty full schedule as well. A few shoots (some of which include the family) and other than that, I really hope that I can relax and just take a break from this hectic schedule this quarter....
Anyways, This is Rachel.



And Lauren.


Have a great one guys! XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment