Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! It's so great to see my family! Oh boy, it's been fun. We've been busy in the kitchen and just sat down to watch some tv and chat. I should get back to them however. Tomorrow we have some shopping planned...ugh black friday lol Other than that we also plan to get some photos taken (by me of course!) anywho...

I would also like to say Happy 25th birthday to uncle mikey. He was like a big brother to me and he is greatly missed. I can't express enough in words what you meant to me and how much I truly miss you, but know that I always carry you with me and that a day never passes without thinking of you. Time doesn't heal like they say, it only makes things worse. I have not only lost you physically, but I feel as if I am now loosing you mentally now too. I feel like I'm losing you more than ever and I can't wait to come visit you when I come home for Christmas. I am so thankful to have such a strong family around to help keep those memories alive however otherwise, I fear you'd be gone forever. I love you Mikey and may you rest in peace. I know one day I will see you again, but until then I will see you at Christmas. I love you so much and please don't be a stranger ... please visit me. I miss you.

xoxo


No comments: