Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fresh Powder.

Its true. We have fresh powder on the ground yet again. However, its not that bad, just really really really cold. I'm staying inside all day...

I'm sure you've all heard about my brother. He won his first NCAA meet about two weekends ago and last weekend won again in Iowa. What a stud! I'm hoping to go see him in two weeks, but I'm not sure if it'll all pan out because it's somewhat of a short notice to pull together sleeping arrangements, miss school, and I'd like not only to photograph Jake's competition, but some other OU athletes if possible. I'm in need of more athletes for my portfolio which is really coming along nicely :)

I've put together a pdf of what my portfolio looks like as of right now and I'm loving it! If you're interested in seeing it, please email me and I'll send you a copy :) anywho... some other amazing news is that our friend Mike from my parents gym goes to Nebraska University now and when he came to the meet here in the springs against my brother I took a few photos. His school saw and the media department saw it and contacted me to see if they could run it in a media guide for the school. I was so excited to get published. I said yes and I'll be getting a few copies in the mail and I'm sending a copy along to mom and dad :)

I've got some more work to do, but that's about all that's been happening here in the house. The boys are doing fine... they're going to school and working. This weekend we'll have Saturday together so we're all looking forward to that! I've got 3 shoots on Sunday and a lot of planning to do so I'm stopping here. Hope you all have a great day and enjoy your weekend! love you all!

xoxo

No comments: