Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last Weekend.

Hello there :) Last weekend was amazing. I had 4 shoots on Sunday which was quite busy, but they were all really fun. Two of my shoots were at the same time up at a High School. It was for my advertising campaign class. This is Tyler. He's a baseball player if you couldn't tell lol I had to create a series of two images that would run in a magazine two months in a row and by seeing the image you'd automatically know who's ad it was. I decided to shoot sports since I've recently decided to become an Editorial Sports Photographer. The final images are over sharpened to give them more of an edge.




Here's Ryan. He's a defensive lineman and is being recruited by several colleges such as OSU (Jake's state rival) and Wyoming... I think there was another, but I can't remember. I love these!




Here's the final ad campaign...


My idea behind the ad was to show what it takes from the athlete to become great. They're practicing on their off season and even when practice is over they've stuck behind to continue practicing... until the lights go out and then come the car's headlights. I love it :) Lets just hope the class and teacher do too.

I've got to get back to editing... 2 more shoots to edit and I'll post those up later. Love you all.

No comments: