Other than that, the weather man was finally right...it snowed yesterday for our little party and has continued to snow since. yay :( well it's nice from my bed and not so nice when I'm driving in it. ugh... And my sickness that I thought was leaving is now creeping back in. What is that about? lame.
Anyways, I've finally edited that 3rd shoot from last week. He used to play lacrosse of CU of Boulder. He still does summer tourneys for the school, but has already graduated. His name is Nate and I'm having the pleasure of photographing him again this Thursday in studio. I'm excited for this shoot because I'm going to have a team on this one. I've got my fabulous hair and make up artist coming in to do his hair and make sure he's not shiny in any photos and then I've also teamed up with a stylist to do the wardrobe for this shoot. He's not going to be in his uniform for this one. He's going to be a male model. This should be a lovely addition to my portfolio :) I'm off to class, but here are the shoots from last weekend.






xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment