This is Max. He's the boyfriend of a girl I work with and he's also a sponsored skateboarder here in Colorado. He's started out as a rollerblading when that was first popular a while back and was sponsored with that and when that died out, he went to skateboarding. He has been in several competitions including the Warped tour! Pretty neat :)



The boys are doing just fine. Jamie is going to school and working a TON. We hardly ever see him except on the weekends. Zach is doing pretty well too. He is taking two classes this semester and working a bunch. He also just got his pump for diabetes put in. He's doing pretty well with it so far. I'm still working and going to school...nothing new here lol however I have slowed down on the shoots because I've been so sick. I am starting to feel a little better, but it comes and goes. I can't wait for this quarter to be over so I can just sleep for a week straight... I think that's just what I need. A week of bed rest haha I photographed the lacrosse player in studio last week and am still in the process of editing his photos. I'll post those later this week sometime. I really enjoy those. I think they came out really well.
I'm having difficulties getting into other avenues of athletes. I've called several times to dance companies, universities, and the OTC (which is probably gone to the Olympics), but haven't heard anything back from anyone and I'm getting frustrated, nervous, and running out of time. The quarter is starting to come to and end and I still need some more athletes and shoots and I no where else to turn. I hope something else turns up. Anywho, I've got to go work on a paper. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day (we got snow...what's new). Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment