Sunday, February 28, 2010

Got Milk?

Today I had to prepare for several things... a sibling shoot, a got milk ad campaign, and an editorial shoot for athletes. This morning I was testing different concoctions for the milk mustache. I think I finally found one that worked. Check it out :)

Anyways, the other shoots should be great. I'm a little stressful, but fun. I'm still not feeling 100%... However, I feel like myself again so that is good. This weekend wasn't too eventful. We literally did nothing. I did some homework and the boys attempted to watch a movie, but when I went downstairs to check on them and get a drink, they were passed out on the couch lol Saturdays are tough apparently! Other than that... I'm heading into week 8 now AHH and yeah not much else here. So, I've edited one of the shoots. Here are some images from the sibling shoot. I'm happy with the results, however wish that they would have opened up a little earlier in the shoot. Oh and by the way, these are my bosses kids lol












Here's a preview of what's to come for the editorial piece :)



I have 3 shoots booked for this coming weekend so again I will be busy... lets hope I can get some print sales and get my new lens! I'm off to get some rest (I'm VERY pooped...). Class in the afternoon and work tomorrow night then a day off thank goodness. I'm in need! Good night to you all and I hope you all had a great weekend. Hope to see you all soon! I need to get away from this snowy place!

XoXo

No comments: