Monday, March 1, 2010

Phew.

Hey guys. I had quite the weekend if you couldn't tell lol I'm still not finished editing... I've got the Got Milk campaign to edit still. However, you've got the editorial pictures too look at now :) I think they came out pretty well however, I've got a ways to go for the look I really wanted. I'm used to doing head shots, but the fashion look I wanted wasn't quite there. Anyways... it's been a long day and I'm pooped. I'm headed to bed. Hope you enjoy!

Lauren is on the left and Karlee is on the right.
I'm absolutely in love with this image! I want to do more with the flag and am so excited I came upon this :) I just love the way this came out!!!!! This is Lauren...She's like a butterfly! I really can't say anything more than I just love this!





Again... FUN!




More images to come :) and I just booked a 4th shoot for this weekend. Pray that I can survive it all lol Love you and hope you all have a lovely week.

xoxo

No comments: