This is the Freedman family from my gym. Again, it was a great time and we got a ton of great photos. Here are some of my favorites.





My last shoot of the weekend... Rachael Barr's family and her best friend, Lisa, and fiancee, Justin. We didn't have long to shoot at this park before the sun went down so this is what we ended up with. We're also doing another shoot in 2 weeks. It's going to be a lifestyle shoot (meaning portraits inside of Rachaels house). It should be a good time.



This is Justin and Lisa.




This week I'm already wishing for the weekend and it's only Monday afternoon, but on the plus side I'm looking forward to Thursday because Zach has the day off and we're going to head out to Last Chance, CO. From what I hear it's pretty much an abandoned town AND the last chance to get gas before the long stretch of nothing into Nebraska lol So, knowing how Zach loves abandoned and old things and him just getting his new camera, I've chosen to take him out there. I've also wanted to head out there too because several students have shot out there for a fashion class and I'd love to get some portraits of Zach out there for myself :) It should be a good time. Other than that, this weekend is another booked weekend for shoots. I've got the head coaches of our gym, 2 families, and 2 gymnasts for a red carpet look. It should be a good time and I'm looking forward to it all and yet slightly nervous. I went shopping today (Tuesday now) and got the dresses, jewelry and some props for the shoot. I will continue the hunt for more props on Thursday if we end up not going to Last Chance due to snow and just end up hanging around town.
I must get back to hw and getting things set for this weekend. I love you all and thanks for reading!







No comments:
Post a Comment