Friday, March 5, 2010

Becoming Self Published.

Hello everyone.

A few weeks ago I became self published :) My parents gave me this program for Christmas that I had been wanting and it allows me to play with layout designs for multiple things... direct mail pieces for my business, magazine flipbooks to attach to my website, and even books. Yes, BOOKS! So, below is a link where you can preview the first 15 pages of a book I designed. It's images from a couple of quarters ago. They're all portraits of Zach and I'm in love with the way the book turned out. It's a hard cover book with the image wrap around :) Here is what the cover looks like...
This is the link to where the book is being sold...
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1164374

This is what the actual webpage will look like when you click the link.

It's pretty neat :) I have a copy here at the house and it's beautiful. That's all I have to share today. Oh, and I have a shoot at 5...wish me luck! Love you all.

xoxo

No comments: