Friday, March 12, 2010

VW.

It all begins on Wednesday. Watch this video please...



Now that you've watched the hilarious video (or at least what I think is hilarious lol) you'll understand this story... So, Zach and I were running a few errands on Wednesday after I got out of class. I pulled into Costco and found the perfect spot. It was right in front of a green VW car. I've never even thought of playing this punching game since seeing this commercial during the Super Bowl, however I couldn't resist at that moment for some odd reason and as Zach unbuckled... I punched HA HA! He was didn't really like that so as soon as we got out of the car he immediately started looking for another VW, but it was in my favor that there wasn't a SINGLE one in sight. He kept looking, I laughed as I walked along side him and as I looked over at him he said, "I just want to punch you!" haha So rude.

Well, since then... we've been on a mission to seek out every single VW when we're together and punch each other. Let's just say I'm winning! MUAHAHA! He isn't loving this game. I on the other hand am enjoying it lol Other than that, we took a little road trip yesterday (which is where we found most of our VW's). We jumped on I-70 East bound and just drove for a few hours until we found this really cool little abandoned place. We pulled over and I was just going to let Zach out and watch him from the warm car while he ran around taking photos with his new camera, but once I saw him out there in the freezing wind and taking photos... I knew I wanted to be out there too. I mean, I couldn't pass up this photo opportunity. So, I yelled at him from the cracked door and he came back over and helped me grab my things and we headed to the barbed wire fence.

He held the fence open while I climbed through, then vise versa. Once we were through, we headed up this muddy hill to some old trucks and silos. We weren't out for too long, but we got some amazing shots. We were FREEZING! I won't say much more about the place because I'll let the work speak for itself.

My photos...









Here are Zach's photos...


Leave a comment on which of the two is better? Please!



And a few portraits he took of me yesterday :)



Our way home went much quicker and it was such a sunny day and made for a beautiful drive. I can only hope to go again on another trip in the near future :) It was a blast and such a peaceful day. Now back to reality and finals...ugh

No comments: