Anyways, back to the crazy weather. I'm sitting on my computer on Tuesday night finishing up some final project stuff and out of now where it begins to hail. Not just a little hail, but a LOT of hail. It was huge too... I'm like great the only thing that can mean is a tornado is near. I flipped on the tele and waited for the sirens...nothing. Phew. Just a freak storm with soft snow... I captured a few shots of the storm as it rolled in.
This was literally 30 secs into the storm.
A piece of hail sitting on the window.
What a gloomy looking day. This was at about 4 and at that point we all began to pray for a snow day even though it felt like a long shot.
But it continued to roll in and our prayers turned into hope. lol
This is the front yard about 5 mins into the storm.
The soft snowy hail... It was crazy! I've never seen hail like this.
Watching it roll in.
I head back upstairs to get back to work on my finals... just in case you know, we don't get a snow day and I see my babies :) I'm just as lazy as they are lately. It's been nice to be home with them and cuddle and play with them. They're hilarious. I am always amazed at how much personality a cat can have, but boy oh boy... ♥
Love it :)
More snow is coming.
By sundown the snow kept coming down so hard we had about 5 inches and I couldn't see out of my own windows! We also got another 5 inches through the night and a SNOW DAY!
This is Keith Dauper. He plays for the Glendale Raptors rugby team here in Denver. He was such a pleasure to photograph besides making me feel like a midget lol Good thing we took out the ceiling fan! Us roomies are also planning on going to see him in action here in the next few weeks and I may try to get some shots of him out on the field as well :)

.jpg)


This is Lindsay. She was wonderful and I thank her for putting up with me ... We did some muscle shots then played around with a new technique. Dave said that I am on the right track, but this takes a lot of time to get perfected and so I will continue to play with this because so far I enjoy the outcome..jpg)




Anyways, that's all I have for you... I'm pooped and going to watch my 50th movie of the day. Hope you all enjoy you're weekend. I've got one more final tomorrow and I'm off for a week. Let's hope I can get enough rest to replenish my body with whatever it needs to get me through this next quarter. I love you all and look forward to seeing you all this summer.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment