Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter.

Hey guys.
It's been a pretty uneventful spring break for me and I'm trying to soak up every last bit of it before I begin classes again tomorrow. I wish I had a longer break, but at least I'm starting to a little bit better. Let's hope that things continue to get better and not worse from all the stress and busy schedule that school brings.

Yesterday we celebrated Jamie's 22nd birthday. I made sure to make his cake the day before, hid it under a box with stuff on top so that he wouldn't look under if it looked like i was making the mess... It all worked out :) He never saw the cake and bright and early Saturday morning, Zach and I woke Jamie up to give him his cake and gift. Then it was off to work for me and the boys went shooting. We then met up and went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's and then to Southlands for a movie. We saw Clash of the Titans... it was pretty good and that was Jamie's birthday.

This morning, I woke up early again to go set out the Easter eggs and baskets. I then waited for the boys to come down so that I could film their little Easter egg hunt. I expected more of a fight between the two, but considering it was like 8am they were both still sleepy and weren't quite up for fighting over the eggs. It was good to have this morning all together and then Zach had to head off to work. Since then, Jamie and I have been in our rooms doing our own thing. Me, mostly just being extra lazy and like I said earlier...enjoy my last day of break. Jamie on the other hand is currently attempting hw lol

Anyways, here's some footage from the last two days... it's nothing too special or fancy, but it is what it is and maybe you'll get a kick out of it.



Back to being lazy!

muah!

No comments: