I was later blessed to photograph with Keith, who plays on the Glendale Raptors Rugby Team here in Colorado. You may have seen a few of my photos from that shoot ... Well, he agreed to leave a few tickets at the gate for us so that we'd be able to go watch a game. We went yesterday, however he wasn't playing. He's on DI team and we watched the DII team. I got some great shots and we (the roomies) are looking forward to going back so that we can watch Keith play. I think it will be much more fun to watch when you know someone playing. Anyways, here are some shots... hope you enjoy them!
This is an overall shot of the stadium.
The teams walking out...
Opposing team getting ready for the match.
Raptors getting ready for the first kick off.
One of my favorite series from the game..jpg)


Another great series.


A score for the Raptors.


lol
Another score!

I believe this is called a scrum... It's interesting and hopefully I learn more about the game itself. The only thing I know is they have to pass backwards... not much I know lol


A lift they do when a teammate tosses the ball from the sideline.




A win for the Raptors!
Overall, a great day and now I'm back in the house doing hw, watching movies, editing, getting things together for NY, and 'getting rest.' Have a great day all!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment