Hello everyone. It's a beautiful Friday 'Here in Denver'. However, I'm laying in bed trying to get more rest. I do have a windows open so I can at least see the sun and feel the breeze. I have finished week 1 of school and am very pleased with the classes I have, but my schedule sucks. I'm at school 4 days a week with one 4 hour class each day. Not ideal, but at least I only have 10 more weeks of that and then Summer!! Oh and not to mention I have 10 weeks of this quarter left and then I'm in my final quarter and will hopefully graduate lol No... I will :)
I'm looking forward to a few things. First off, the boys and myself are going to a Rugby match on Saturday, I'm going to Oregon for a 10 days over summer, but mostly right now I'm excited for NY on Wednesday!!! I get to see my entire family all in one place! It's been since Christmas and I truly miss them. Not only do I get to see my family, we're watching Jake in his first NCAA Championships and... The parental units and I are going to tour NYC :) Very exciting. NY is a place I've always wanted to go along with London and I've been able to do both within a year. Thank you brother and parents! lol
Other than looking forward to NY, Oregon, summer, and sleeping... I've been doing hw to try and get ahead, meeting with clients, and watching movies. It's opening weekend here for the Rockies and wish that I was going. But it's going to be a summer full of baseball :) I can't wait.
Just wanted to check in with you all and I'm hoping you all enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment