Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back home.

Hello all!
You probably noticed I never wrote while we were in NY. Well, that's because we were so busy and always on the go. When we weren't at Jake's meet, we were lost...'exploring' or in the city itself so I never got the chance to write or upload any photos. I'm back now and have been busy trying to get caught up in school, still editing from NY, and overall trying to rest. All that walking took a toll on my body, but it was worth it!

Jake did so well! He placed 8th All Around, 4th on floor, 2nd on vault, and Team OU placed 3rd! For placing so well, Jake received All American titles in all of the above! It was just a whole new world to watch him and the team. Jake has come so far and we're all so very proud of him. After only being home for a few days, he returned to the Springs and yesterday Zach and I drove down to hangout with him for a few hours in between his workouts. I was so excited when he text me because my family and I didn't really get to hang with him much in NY and I always love seeing my brother. It was a great day and brother seems to be doing really well! He was happy and tired, but was able to entertain us like always. He didn't seem too stressed and maybe had a chance to relax for a bit... but maybe not lol

After seeing Jake, Zach and I headed home and stopped halfway at the Outlet mall. Zach was in serious need of some new shoes. We then headed home to move in my new desk Zach made me :) It's beautiful and is much better than my little Walmart one lol Anyways, part of my make up work was to make a quick-time movie... more of a slide show of the rugby match I went to. It's for my photo essay class and it's a 5 photo essay. We had to show a visual variety... portraits, details, overall, and action shots. Hope you enjoy the quick little clip even though you've probably already seen these shots...



© Jessi Dalton Photography | All Rights Reserved.

I'm still working on editing the shots of Jake and Team OU along with NY shots... I'll be posting those when I get through editing. I've got to get back to some other hw in the meantime. Hope you all enjoy this beautiful Sunday!

XoXo

No comments: