Monday, April 12, 2010

NY here we come.

Hello all.

The Dalton gang is preparing for it's first NCAA Championships. Jake's in Oklahoma getting some last minute training in, mom and dad are getting the gym and house ready to leave, and I'm sitting here half packed, doing laundry, and writing to you.

I'd have to say this was the worst Monday I've had in quite sometime. I woke up in a lot of pain and not feeling well. I didn't feel like going to school, however I had to. Then when I tried to get ready for school, it took me twice as long as it usually does. I couldn't pick an outfit, I didn't like my hair, and finally I just threw something on, put my hair in a pony tail and just walked out the door. I feel horrible through and through. On my drive I realized that today was the day that my dear Dillon was being put to sleep. My heart melted and I really didn't see how today could be better, but I went to class and it did get a little better. I was able to get my mind off how horrible my day was going and chatted with friends about our up coming assignment. I later talked to my teacher about my project and showed her some shots from the Rugby game. She has positive feedback and some constructive criticism which made me feel much better knowing that photography is my true passion and can really save me in every way possible.

I wish the day had ended there, but more drama followed. It's all over now and I'm really looking forward to seeing my family all together in NY! It's going to be so exciting to watch brother compete and for me and my parents to go explore the city. I just hope that I start feeling better so that I can really enjoy it all... nah, I know I'll enjoy it either way :)

Anyways, if you are wondering how to leave comments on the blog... Here's how!

1. At the bottom of the blog there's this icon (or one that says post comment). Click on that and it will take you to step 2.
2. Once you get to this page, you're now able to leave a comment. Write the comment you wish to leave in the box. Part II of this page asks who you are. You can use Open ID (which will ask you to put in an AOL/AIM name or a few other choices) or you can choose Anonymous. If you do choose Anonymous please leave you're name so I know who's leaving the comment or don't if you don't want me to know lol The last thing to do is click 'Publish Your Comment.'
Voila! You've left a comment :)

Back to laundry and packing... I love you all so very much!

No comments: