Friday, February 26, 2010

End to week 7.

We officially have one month left of school! Yahoo! I had one shoot yesterday and I feel that it went really well. It could have gone a little better if I had more control over the environment, however I do think I got some great shots and I did well on the assignment. I'm going to see if I can also use some of those photos for one of my portfolios. I will post those photos below. Also, I have two more shoots on Sunday. I am photographing my bosses daughters and one of the gymnasts that I regularly shoot, but with a more editorial approach! I'm really really looking forward to this shoot. I've go so many things planned and I just hope that all that is planned in my head will come out in the images. I will write more later. I have more planning to do and I'm very tired so I will leave you with some images...

This is Sam. She's a Senior in High School... She does cheerleading and diving and used to do gymnastics at my gym.









Some self portraits I took yesterday. I got the chair for this weekends shoot. It was $30 from a thrift store... it's in perfect condition and I'm not the only one in the house that loves it haha the boys like it, but most of all... Treat has claimed it as her new chair. This is also a shirt that my momma and I got when I came home for Christmas. I love it! it was the first time I was actually able to wear it because right after I had gotten it one of the button holes had broke and I finally got around to fixing it. Pretty sweet :)




Alright guys, goodnight! love you xoxo

No comments: