On the roll were images from Butters trip to the lake, but I'm not going to publish those just yet. I still have to scan them in... What I will share with you today are some photos from psshhh who knows when... back when we had snow lol
I just love how our house looks in the winter... so pretty yet sooooo cold!
You can't really tell, but in this photo Zach is bent over filling my car up with gas (you know... so I didn't have to freeze) and Jamie is poking the window at Zach's plummers butt! ahaha It was hilarious, just wish the image came out better.
Here's brother on break from training at the OTC (Olympic Training Center).
Me with my awesome statute of liberty hat from NY in front of the olympic rings at the OTC. (Photo by Zach)
Zach and I pose for our photo with the rings... It was quite difficult to do this shot. Not to mention the goofy flash has turned me into a pale face! I swear I'm not the white haha
Well guys, that's all I have for today. Stay tuned for images from the lake and I'm photographing a new born baby this Thursday! Also, if you haven't seen... photos of butters first little road trip and new portraits of Zach are on the blog below :)Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment