This is after she jacked my seat. See... she was in the back seat originally, but she's not a fan of the backseat. She likes to be right next to Zach with the access to two windows. I got tired of her stepping all over me and drool flying in my face that I gave her the seat lol (if you notice her green squeaky toy is in every shot with her, but if it's not visible...it's by her feet. She doesn't go anywhere with out her toy!)
There she is... such a happy dog!
Heading back home ... you can see the giant balls... those are at the Buckley Air Force Base. Such a beautiful day.
Zach called it... antelope!
I had him pull over and shout so I could get a shot of 'em lol
See... I'm not lying. She likes to have BOTH windows. However, it's really not convenient for Zach haha Kinda hard to drive with a medium sized dog in your lap.
This was after we got home and we just wanted to sit and relax on the porch to enjoy the nice weather, however butters decided to bite a yellow jacket. That didn't go well as I'm sure you could have guessed. As soon as she spit it out, Zach stomped on it and butters went to scratching her face. We weren't sure if she was allergic so we rushed to the store and bought some benadryl. Most of it ended up all over her fur making her sticky and funny smelling, but we finally managed to get the turkey baster and squirt some down her throat while zach held her down and pried her mouth open. She was fine, but I still knew we needed to get the stinger out. Zach held her down again and we were able to find the stinger on her lip and pulled it out. Yay! She's all better and a very happy camper these days.
My internship at the Air Force is going well. I have 33 more hours and I'll be finished. Happy for things to calm down, but sad because the sports season is just starting up. I've been shooing some grip and grin stuff, still haven't been published, and Friday night I had to opportunity to shoot the first woman's home soccer game! It was amazing! The girls were rough and the game was thrilling in large part because the fans are so into it! I will edit those on Tuesday and I'm also still waiting on getting a few others approved in order to publish online. But here are some of the first images from the basic training...










Yesterday, I was woken up by chaos in the household. Zach was running around and sounding very urgent said he and Jamie were running to the store for a magazine to help in their draft. When they got back home, I started breakfast as they screaming and shrieked and picked their players. After about two hours of craziness... Zach and I headed back into the Springs for a friends bbq. It was a great time and after hangin for a while we then had to head home to watch the Broncos game. Zach has signed up for some fantasy football this year and we had to be home to watch lol I however had to get text updates on my cowboys because if the broncos play at the same time, no cowboys :(
Now, here are some images I took on Wednesday of Zach :) Love love love the last image!
Zachary.
That's all folks! Hope you enjoy your Sunday!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment