My flight into Reno was really rough. I'm not sure if it was the 9 year old next to me who wouldn't stop talking or the horrible turbulence! After almost not landing the plane in time, I got to see my parents and headed straight to the gym. It was so great to see everyone! I seriously felt like a celebrity ha ha I was going what seemed non stop while I was there which was a nice change. I really miss everyone in Reno, but I'm so glad to be going to this school!
The 6 days in Reno were the best. I hung with family and friends. I ate lots, had a lot of laughs, celebrate my mom's birthday, saw Dillon, and got to swim in the pool!!
Nothing could have been better!!
Tuesday my flight was canceled so that was fun. I headed to Fernley and hung out some more =] Very lucky for me. I got to stay home another day. However, it was lame having to get up super early and be stressed getting home this morning, but I'm finally home and all settled back in. The cats did surprisingly well thankfully!
I want to thank you all for everything and I'll see you soon-ish ... like june/july haha
Love you all <3 p.s here are some pics from my trip
No comments:
Post a Comment