As the sun went down, we came back home and pulled out the video games. We also went to Walmart and bought Dancing with the Stars for Wii. Let me tell ya...it's pretty fun!!! We seriously played for about 3-4 hours! I also bought myself a basketball (thanks Grandma Gail) and I can't wait to go shoot some hoops! Too bad today it's snowing. It's kind of a good thing I guess since I need to study. The sports park next to my apartment is so cool. Such a great place and I can't wait for the weather to get nice so I can go whenever.
This week is also suppose to warm up again (today it was snowing). I'll be going out to take pictures of landscapes and go hiking!!! I'm really looking forward to the hike =]
Also...so everyone knows you can leave comments on the page and I'll be able to see what you are all up to or to hear what you think of the blogs I've been leaving. All you have to do is click on comments at the bottom of each blog and type in the comment and fill in the anonymous circle. I hope to hear from you all ... off to do some homework. Take care and have a great Sunday!

xoxo
2 comments:
Jessi, I love reading what you are up to these days, sounds like you are having a blast. I love the gym pictures of the girls. you did a great job.
Hope all is well with you. Miss hearing from you. Puppies are good. Almost ready to go, they are eight weeks old now. Tinkerbell is great, she has learned to be a guard dog..all bark and no bite.
Love you,
Terry
So glad ot hear you are doing well!!! It's it crazy how thigns we hated as kids are now thigns we love doing (the soccer fopr you) I am training for a half marathon right now and LOVING evey second of it! It is so nice to be able to go for a 5 miles run and come home and not be dead tired the rest of the day!!! Miss you!!!
~ big Sis!
Post a Comment