Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thanks!

I wanna thank you guys for leaving comments! It's great to hear from you guys! Only ten more days and I'll be coming home. I'm still working as a gymnastics coach, but with hopes to get more studio time at school and eventually work in a modeling agency. We'll see how that goes because I still have a quarter before I get that studio work.

I have two more weeks of school (really only four classes since I only go two days a week). A recent assignment was to research a photographer in your field of interest and mimic his work. I choose Gilles Bensimon (a fashion photographer). He has shoot the cover for ELLE magazine for the last 20 years. He also does the final fashion spread for the winner of America's Next Top Model. Here is a sample of his work.

Yesterday I had a photo shoot. I was lucky to get two girls from the gym to model for me. Here are a couple of pictures from my photo shoot.

Anyways...I've gotta go finish some homework. I hope you all have a swell Sunday! Take care!!

<3

No comments: