Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've finally finished the cake!!

It started out slowly...After almost two tubs of frosting this is where it got me.

Four tubs of frosting and about two hours later ... I've finally got the cake built up and ready to decorate now =]

I'm impressed with the final result! It's not perfect, but its not too shabby for a first cake like this. It's slanted to a little bit, but who really cares when we're just going to eat it right?! hahah and its going to be interesting trying to get it to school without ruining it.

And now that this project is finished I've got to get to studying for my final for History of Photography. Yay for tomorrow. It's my last day and I'm on spring break and...Done with my first quarter! woo hoo!! I'll see you all in about 4 days. Can't wait to see you all. <3>

~ Jessi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake! Can't have too many talents. See ya soon.