Have you ever had those days where everything just keep getting better as the day goes on? This is how my day went today =] For starters, I woke up and headed to school. We got to develop our 4x5 negatives today. I haven't had the best dark room experience and today changed that all around. I actually knew what I was doing and was able to print the image the way I wanted to and not the way me teacher wanted it. My Teacher (which by the way is a professional photographer) said he usually gets the print he likes after about 3 prints. It took me 5 to get the image I wanted. When he saw it all I remember him saying was "wow thats a nice image" and it wasn't just once. He said it a couple of times and I headed back to clean up my area while I put the image in the dryer. Then our head director of Photography came in and my teacher showed him. He said it was amazing for a first year student!! woo hoo! I was so proud of myself. I finally am gaining some confidence and starting to realize I do have what it takes. I'm now out to show the world just what Jessi is made of hahah
Really...what a great day. I also got another A on an assignment. I've got all A's at the moment and will fight to get straight A's...only 3 more classes left!! Then I'm off for spring break =] Yay I can't wait to see you all.
How is everyone?? Haven't heard from anyone in a while.
Take care and hope to hear from you all soon.
<3
1 comment:
Jessi,
This blog stuff is new to me, I have heard about it but never had the opportunity to go to a blog site. It sounds like you are having a great time in Denver. I see in the weather, you get lots of snow??? Burrrrr!!!!! I will try and check the blog site and keep in touch. Do you do any Gym stuff?? Take care,
Love Ya, Judy and Grandpa
Post a Comment