This is in the Tropical Forest.

This is "the bereavement" meaning that she was a women who repelled the forces the government put on her.

And this statue represents "soul in turmoil"

“The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses.” Hanna Rion
Friday was up early and had a long day at school. It was awesome. I love the school!! It’s about time right? Ha after a year and a half at school doing gen. eds. I’ve already seen huge improvements in my work and I’m super excited to be challenged by not only the teachers but my classmates. I’ve also made some great friends.
As Friday went on, I helped Rachel move into her new apartment. It was a quick and fairly easy move. She later treated me to dinner at Gunther Toody’s (which by the way is very similar to Johnny Rockets [they also have that here!] its 50’s –ish). As the night continued, we went our separate ways and I crashed as soon as I got home. I slept for ten hours and woke to work for an hour, went to a gymnastics meet, and came home feeling a bit under the weather. A nap seems very tempting…
Dinner and a movie tonight with Rachel! So I’ll write later. Take care guys and I hope everyone is well love you all!
XoXo, Jessi
No comments:
Post a Comment