Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jake went home today. I wish he was here longer because I miss him already, but there's only 24 more days until I come home to visit. It was so great to see my brother! =] I saw him twice this week. He can't hang for long when I'm there, but I got to watch him workout and one day my friend Rachel and I took pictures of him. Even though he didn't get the last spot on the Pacific Alliance team, he won hardest worker. What an honor!! We were all so proud. Jake is amazing. I was lucky that it didn't snow on Thursday like it was suppose to. That way I didn't have to drive home in that mess again.


Mom and dad were in Oakland for the weekend. The boys team had a meet and I'm praying that mom's boys did well. We'll find out shortly. Other than that, not much as been going on here. I'm happy that the weather has been getting warmer and there are less snow storms! =] Can't wait for summer (even though I only get about two weeks off). I've been doing very well in all of my classes and I'm trying to finish this quarter strong and receive all A's. I still can't believe that we're already registered for next quarter and that its coming quick!! Boy, how time sure flies when you're having fun.

I hope that the family is all well. Thank you to all of those who have written to me. I can't wait to see all of you shortly ... take care in that snow storm

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessi,
Wow! This is the first time i looked at your blog. I am going to reread the Secret. I think we have lost sight of that true meaning of life and that is what is causing so much of my grief. I need more family time....