Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday morning...

Good Morning Guys!!

It's 10:23 am here and I'm just getting ready for the day. I don't have school today, but I do have to go out and take some photos for tomorrow. The weather is nice. It's finally warming up. Yesterday was a whole 40*F haha and it's suppose to be in the 50's this weekend.

I work at a gymnastics place here called CGI (Colorado Gymnastics Institute) and it has some of the BEST girls in the state and region I hear. They had two seniors this year get full rides to colleges. They're also having a meet at Denver University (DU) on Saturday so after work I'll head over there (I get free entry because I'm a coach at their gym and I'll get to watch all the upper level girls!).

Other than that...Not much is going on at the moment. They have a free day at the Botanical Gardens today. Maybe I'll go...who knows. I do know that I'll be back at the zoo on Valentines day for their free day! I love free days haha =]

I hope you all are doing well!! I hear some of you have been getting sick...so I hope you're all better and if not get well soon! I'll be coming home to visit in about 6 weeks yay but until then I'll just keep you all update from here.

Love you all <3

No comments: