Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Denver <3

So I've been all settled in now for a while and have decided to start a website so family can see what I've been up to here. So here are some pictures of the apartment.

This is the kitchen...
and this is the dining room...

and the living room
and my bed room.

they're all pretty open into each room. Its nice. The community is great too! I'm pretty central to everything. So far; I've gone to school for five weeks now, found the outlet malls lol, three other malls, my two best guy friends came to visit, and I've roadtrip an hour away to see Jake in Colorado Springs (which the drive home took 2 1/2 hours because of a snow storm.)

School is going great!! I love it. The classes are small (15-20 people tops), I get to color and draw, play on REALLY expensive computer's, and take lots of pictures!! Its amazing. I love getting cards from everyone and I wanted to THANK YOU!!

xoxo, jessi




No comments: