I was assigned a project, a flip book, for my Fundamentals of Design class. I immediately thought of doing a gymnastics piece. I wish I could have used my brother, but instead I was able to use the level 10 girls at my work!! I was very excited. I sat there Tuesday night taking all their pictures. And went home to piece pictures together in order to get the routine to flip in the book. Yesterday I printed, cut it, ordered it, and eventually put it all together. It looks amazing! I was proud. I also wanted to do a thank you for the girls that had let me take their pictures. So... I uploaded a couple pictures to Costco. The ONE time that I don't check the pictures there I find out that they had given me some other photos. So after just getting home I had to drive back and return the photos and wait for my photos to get reprinted.
After getting them reprinted I headed to work. I showed Vinecio (their coach) and the girls the flip book. Taylor is the girl who I used for the flip book and she liked it, however Vin LOVED the flip book. It was funny. It was as if he was five again. He had the biggest smile on his face as he flipped through the book several times and showed almost every coach in the gym yesterday haha
I had passed out the photos to the girls and told them thanks and through out the night I was told thank you several more times and how they loved them. As I finished class I said bye to Vin and the girls and Vin asked if I had any more photos of the girls. I told him I only had the ones I gave to them and that I was going home to get a new lense to hopefully get even better images. He then told me that I am now their OFFICIAL photographer!!!! =] Yay!

It's a start and gymnastics is fun to shoot for anyways. I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes. Love you all <3
No comments:
Post a Comment