Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family.

Everyday I miss my family. I wish that we lived closer together or that I lived close enough to where I could drive home to on weekends and still be back in time for classes, however it's not that way. All I can do it cherish the time that we do get together and text, call, or ichat with them the rest of the time. I guess it's better that way because it makes the time we are together that much more special.

These photos may not be the best (I'm not sure whether it was in camera issue or the new scanner), but to me these photos are still powerful because of the moments captured. I love all of them and will cherish these forever.

Brother and I sharing a little hug while my momma tries to use my medium format camera.
Momma and her all grown up babies ;)
Momma and Brother ♥
again...
The family hanging on the porch waiting for the turkey to finish.
Brothers fancy pants lol I won't lie. I love them too...
You can't tell that I love my brother can you?
Not even on Holiday can he relax lol
Like father like son.

Aww sr. portrait pose haha!



While dinner was being prepared this is where dad sat... reading his stock book.
Momma and dad
aww!
Love this one of him.
Zach working in the garage/his man cave. Jamie's room is his man cave. I should post a photo of that as well. You will all be amazed with his man cave. I can't complain too much. I too have my own little bat cave, but mine's pretty thanks to my momma ;)

I love photography for multiple reasons...
a) it allows one to capture moments in time that will never happen the same way again.
b) it allows one to be able to capture the world and individualize it.
c) it's a powerful medium allowing one to express what words can not.
d) we are forever allowed to look back on the memories even when our memory can not recall it.
e) the emotion that a single image (or series of images) can evoke.
and
f) it gives a creative outlet, like a good book, and takes us out of the stress of everyday life and into a 'world of make believe.'

...stay tuned....

NCAA photos will be posted in a day or two and photos from NY should be up shortly after!

No comments: