















Multimedia piece from NCAA.I had 3 shoots this weekend and it caught up to me yesterday. I woke up still in pain today even after a good nights rest so I headed in to see the doctor. They took more blood, but gave me meds to take in case it all comes back negative again. I am happy that I'm at least getting some type of med, but there is still is a chance the it won't work. If it doesn't work, I have to go to an infectious disease specialist... I'm hoping the meds work. I left the doctor in even more pain that when I went in. When I got to the car, I continued to complain to Zach about the pain in my arm. He told me I was just being a baby about the needle, but I told him it wasn't just that. My arm shouldn't still be in this much pain. As soon as we got home, I took off my coat and the bandaid only to find that where the nurse had poked me with the needle to be bruised and a very large bump. I was not happy and told Zach ... "See I wasn't lying!" In the last few hours, the bruising has almost gone back to normal, but the bump and pain are still there :(
I really hope the meds will work because even being out of work and only going to school and home hasn't helped me much. I hope that you are all staying warm (I hear you have snow) and just know that it's headed my way. Thanks mother nature. Have a great week. I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment